030914: Sundate with awesome girls 👭 Church then went to Carina’s baler. Foodtrip + Chikahan = great day 😊
1. Not everyone is going to be your best friend.
2. Avoid gossiping with these ^^ people.
3. There is no limit to whom you can be friends/friendly with.
4. Because of this you will find yourself being close with a lot of different “groups.”
5. Remember, not everyone has your best interest at heart.
6. Not everyone cares if you’re happy…or miserable for that matter.
7. People will burn you; it’s all about how you handle the metaphorical “application of aloe” afterwards.
8. People change; that person you knew freshman year has changed and gone through things, just like you have.
9. Embrace freshman year, be annoying, be loud, and make friends.
10. Put. Yourself. Out. There.
11. When you get hungry in the “wee” hours of the morning, order the pizza.
12. E-v-e-r-y-o-n-e has that crazy roommate.
13. Own it. Whatever it is that makes you you, OWN IT. *cue Drake song*
14. Fall in love with the boy.
15. Be more concerned with your own happiness than others’ opinions of you.
16. Enjoy living in Freshman/Communal Housing.
17. Be silly.
18. Learn how to cook….even if it is just grilled cheese and Ramen.
19. Lose the daily sweatpants/yoga pants outfit. Dress up and notice how much better you feel about yourself. People will notice your new glow.
20. Don’t wish away your downtime.
Nalalapit na ang end ng semester na to. Sobrang daming nangyari ngayong semester. Sobrang memorable talaga ng 3rdyear-2nd semester sa buhay ko. Simula sa unang araw ng pasukan hanggang sa huli HIRAP ang mararanasan ko. Pero okayy lang madami naman akong natutunan at sobrang magpapasalamat ako pag nagstay pa kami ni Jess sa 302 family.We hope na hanggang 4thyear sa 302 or 402 na kami magstay. Hihi. Comfortable na kasi ako sa kanila.Cant wait na matapos ang semester na ituuu!! Mygaaaawd :D
Then OJT next. Yaaahooo :))
030614: Went to Bureau of Treasury with blockmates for our Public Finance subject then ate lunch at Greenwich. :)